- tSd0070 – tScheme Articles of Association as adopted 7th of June 2005
- tSd0071 – tScheme Rules as adopted 18th of November 2020
- tSd0072 – tScheme Memorandum of Association as adopted 7th of June 2005
tScheme Approval process: Advice and guidance documents
- tSd0244 – Required Assessment Procedures: Procedures that are required to be followed by all parties participating within tScheme Assessments (Issue 1.02)
- tSi0101 – Preparing for an Assessment (Issue 3.01)
- tSd0230 – Model Specification of Service Subject to Assessment (S3A) (Issue 4.04)
- tSd0320 – Model Specification of Service Component Subject to Assessment (C3A) (Issue 1.02)
- tSi0250 – Guidance for Assessments (Issue 2.04)
- tSi0271 – Current Interpretation Responses (Issue 1.01)
Model Assessment Reports
- tSd0238 – Model Assessment Report – Service (Issue 2.02)
- tSd0239 – Model Assessment Report – Component (Issue 1.01)
Model agreements, application forms and tScheme Glossary
- tSi0075 – Application for Membership of tScheme (Issue 2.05)
- tSi0076 – Letter requesting Registered Applicant Status (Issue 2.06)
- tSd0226 – Glossary of Terms (Issue 2.04)
- tSd0252 – Model Assessors Agreement (Issue 3.04)
- tSd0253 – Model contract for Registered Applicants (Issue 3.09)
- tSd0254 – Model contract for Trust Service Approval & use of tScheme Mark (Issue 4.11)
tScheme has agreements with Accreditation Bodies to determine, as part of their accreditation process, whether Certification Bodies (Assessors) have the necessary skills and qualifications to be able to carry out assessments of TSPs against the Approval Profiles.
Details of how each accreditation body determines these qualities is specific to each body and further information is available under the relevant entry in the Directory of Recognised Accreditation Bodies (see here).
tScheme papers and presentations
- tSi0261 – tScheme response to the Government's consultation paper on Entitlement Cards and Identity Fraud
- ts155 – tScheme response to FSA discussion paper on e commerce
- ts150 – tScheme response to DTI consultation on E-signatures Directive
- tSp0259 – Standard presentation on tScheme (Q1 2004).
- tSi0156 – Report from a joint tScheme, DTI and office of the e-Envoy sponsored decision analysis workshop.
- tSi0256 – Full Guide to Securing Electronic Transactions.
External Standards and Guidelines
tScheme originally worked with the Government in producing two documents that were to be used in the registration process for the Government’s Gateway project. These were “Guidelines for the Verification of Identity of Organisations” and “Guidelines for the Verification of Identity of Individuals”.
Following consultation during 2002, the Government produced their requirements based on these documents: “HMG’s Minimum Requirements for the Verification of the Identity of Individuals v2.0” and “HMG’s Minimum Requirements for the Verification of the Identity of Organisations v2.0”
Subsequently these were replaced by 'Good Practice Guides’. GPG45 for Individuals and GPG46 for Organisations. These guides, and GPG45 in particular, are the basis for the UK Government's Verify program.
These documents are recognised by tScheme and any TSP undergoing an Assessment leading to Approval against the Registration Profile (tSd0042) or the Identity Services Profile (tSd0108) can ask their Assessor to assess them against either or both of these requirements documents as part of their tScheme Assessment.
Please follow the links below:
- HM Land Registry Practice Guide 8 - Execution of Deeds
- HMG Guidance on Electronic Signatures
- Law Commission report on Electronic Execution of Documents
- Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 (eIDAS)
- EU Trusted List of Trust Service Providers (browser)
- EU Trusted List of Trust Service Providers (machine readable format)
- EU List of Designated Bodies and QSCDs under eIDAS
- Electronic Identification and Trust Services for Electronic Transactions Regulations 2016
- EU Policy on Trust Services and eID
Please follow the links below: